quarta-feira, novembro 14, 2007

InMe - Her Mask

I could cry, my time has come and I am stupid and forever sad,
Is it you God telling me to go away,
Is it you God telling me to leave this place,
But I thought I could combine with you,
And I need you all the time,
And I thought it was ok with you,
Her mask is in my dreams at night,
But I thought I could escape with you,
But planet asylum keep me down
I could cry, my time has come and I am stupid and forever sad,
I could cry, my time has come and I am stupid forever,
You amaze me more than you could know,
And I need you all the time,
Laying stars you make me dream of bliss,
And I've loved you all the time

2 comentários:

My Own Words & Feelings disse...

ver estes videos do FF entristece-me...mas ao mm tempo "eles" sao lindos...sao por serem como sao...mas sao tristes por me lembrarem dela...=/...bJuh amore..drt Tu!

£ll disse...

Bebé, eu pus o vídeo mais por causa da música... Dela? Ela quem?