sábado, julho 07, 2007

Sexta, 4 da manhã


Ai
ai ai ai ai ai
Pronto, senti-me sexy pela segunda vez na minha vida... Como da primeira, durou pouco, fui ultrapassada, acabou ou nem começou... Mas tenho um sorriso nos lábios ;
Sou uma parva he he he

"Although you're trying not to listen
Avert your eyes and starin' at the ground
She makes a subtle proposition
I'm sorry love I'll have to turn you down

And oh he must be up to summat
Want half a chance to show he's more than likely
I've got a feeling in my stomach
I start to wonder what his story might be
What his story might be

Yeh, cos they said it changes when the sun goes down
Yeh they said it changes when the sun goes down
And they said it changes when the sun goes down
Around here
Around"


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

Sem comentários: